Health Canada Canada News Centre
- Health Canada announces results of Emergent BioSolutions facility inspectionby Health Canada on November 24, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Health Canada has completed its onsite inspection of the Emergent BioSolutions facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Statement from the Ministers of Health and Mental Health & Addictions on Lung Cancer Awareness Monthby Health Canada on November 22, 2021 at 4:04 pm
As November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month, it provides a helpful reminder that there are steps you can take to reduce your risk of developing lung cancer. Eat healthy, get more physical activity, and quit smoking.
- Statement from the Minister of Mental Health and Addictions on National Addictions Awareness Week by Health Canada on November 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Minister Bennett highlights National Addictions Awareness Week and raises awareness to help change the conversation around addictions.
- Health Canada authorizes use of Comirnaty (the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine) in children 5 to 11 years of ageby Health Canada on November 18, 2021 at 8:38 pm
Today, Health Canada authorized the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine in children 5 to 11 years of age.
- Government of Canada officials to hold a technical briefing on COVID-19 vaccines in Canada (November 19, 2021)by Health Canada on November 18, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Government of Canada officials to hold a technical briefing on COVID-19 vaccines in Canada (November 19, 2021)